These three cute little girls traveled home with me from Japan!
I told myself if I ever went to Japan I would pick up a Junie Moon souvenir.
{I never really thought I'd get there -- just a fun dream.}
Fast forward a few years --
So fun to see Japan with our son, to hear him speak the Japanese language and show us
everything he loves about the people, the culture, and the country.
The guys were the best --
they told me to get a Neo in Osaka,
and then they found a store in Tokyo and told
me to get one there too.
I could't tell if they were serious or just egging me a long!
But I took them up on the offer --
{I actually picked up my first Middie on this trip too!}
So fun!
I think I'm going to keep them in their packaging for a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment