This past week I've been working on organizing our doll room.
Up until now we haven't had a great space for the Blythe dolls/clothing.
I found a great piece at Ikea that will be perfect --
I built it last week and slowly started to decorate.
{I really only need a small corner to set up a Blythe space.}
It is divided into 8 cubes --
clothing storage
vehicle storage
kitchen/eating
living
bath/laundry
bedroom
miscellaneous storage {blythe related books, etc.}
accessories and sewing projects
Random picture that just makes me smile.
The other night I took some wire and made about 3 dozen hangers --
Fun to make, and cheaper than buying wooden ones.
{I'm not a fan of plastic hangers.}
I've collected several little outfits over the past few years.
It was fun to hang them all up --
I'm using small tension rods in the 'closet' space.
A darling kitchenette {Maileg} displayed by one of our Blythe dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment